Thursday, July 17, 2008

Super unlucky day

I got into accident 2day!!!! So damm unlucky..

Im on the way hope 2 fetch my sis home n eat laksa of course..den when i headed 2 the parking lot n reverse my car 2 park. Meanwhile, so accidentally i hit a kembara's kangaroo bar(i think so, not sure). Lucklily..yea really luckily.. the kembara has no big problem, infact is no problem, so i went down with kh n serene. At 1st that person say nothing..when i got down, the wife keep on asking the husband 2 ask me 2 pay!!kh say something so right--Ladies make the most noise when it comes to problem..

So after calling my dad..i had 2 pay RM 30(at first is RM50) to solve the case..oh luckily..
thanks kh n serene for your help..esp serene keep on apologise to that man..thanks i mean it..

i m so so carelesss


its not a minor accident 2 me,ok..

after that we headed to the mechanic..he said RM50..so i have 2 pay..at that time its like full of sadness, scared and everithing. My face turn frm red to blue..

we went to queensbay mall while waiting 4 the mechanic to fit my bumper(do i spell correctly?)..i have no mood at all, totally...i so so hungry but cant eat..we went 2 secret recipe n ordered 2 cakes 4 me n serene n a chicken golden blue 4 kh..no mood 2 eat..
Again, thanks kh n serene 4 ur effort 2 cheer me up..(p/s : serene : the cakes do help)

After taking my car i went home straight away..so tired emotionally..

1 comment:

CC said...

Hey, you still OK?