Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gym workout assigment - Pissed off!!

My cocuricum gym workout's last assigment is on next tuesday. We have only exactly 1 week 2 build a model abt a gym we wanted..i mean the showhouse type of model.Firstly this was insane, we have 2 be in groups and my group consists of 4 person. But, we tried tried our best.

I just came bek frm kh hse 2 finish this damm project.

And

Im really really pissed off.

i meant it this time.

We took almost 5 hours 2 do the project, den kh mum went bek. She really helped us a lot and a lot..Thanks a lot!!

But frm the very very beginning of every single assigment, in ur normal and normal daily life, if you hear this everyday, everytime, every event and every every, what do u feal honestly?

"What type of concept is this?"

"u are a art teacher but u produce this piece of shit!"

"If i were to do a project i would better follow own my concept"

when somethings happen, "ask him!!", "ask the art director!!"

"we have a lousy art director!!"

"He do not know how 2 plan!!"

"i have a sisst fren"

"i dont know him"

"He!! is He!!"

Dont be amazed. i can remember every single line u say 2 me.

I never ask u to join me, y are u complaning n bushitting so much?

I have been trying my very best to be patient and ignore those killing words,in order for our project to work. I tried 2 accpet all the critics hoping i would do better. But this is too much, already 2 much!!A volcano wont expolde suddenly, it takes years and years of accumulation. Today a volcano has exploded..i have no idea how 2 control myself...

who ever bring the disaster 2 this world is already a disaster..

Im so so so angry, i mean it and i am serious.

I never really hate a person, the most is dislike and i will comment a lot..however im mean it now

u are just a bitch!!!!u want me 2 spell it again? B.I.T.C.H!!!!

U aren't important in my life. so im not going 2 care.

People say friends help in ur difficult moment. But i just hear giggling and chuckling..

Nowadays i just want a normal life and be happy after all these things(some thing not so nice) happen 2 me, with friends and evrything, u wont feel happy is when u meet new frens ur frens beside beside u keep on talking ur bad things in front of . They are so helpful to "help" u "change urself" and "promote" u, but i wonder is this a way?

U are most welcomed to leave ur comment here. Thx. How do u feel if u are in the same situation with me?

1 comment:

aL said...

i think its nt abt the plan but cooperation. altough failure to plan is planning to fail BUT cooperation between group member wil solve all kind of problems. as if ur group member wasntt listenin to ur plan, so be it. follow their plan and once it fail, urent the one to be blamed. try to be smart. its all about u. good luck boy =]