Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hubungan Etnik Presentation

So college life needs a lot of presentations (not fun pun)..so my very first 1 is "Hubungan etnik". Im not going 2 talk abt the lame subject n the presentation, im just would like 2 show u some of my classmates and the day of presentation..

We shud dress up Formally, so its quite awkard 4 me..anyway..we decided 2 wear black( serene suggest 1, sui colour). Then, she is extremely excited even 2 WEEKS before already..its no excited abt wad 2 talk, is excited abt wad 2 wear n how 2 wear..

Since i rarely(never) wear formally, so a day b4 only i headed 2 queensbay padini concept store 2 buy a Seed long black pants, Padini's belt n a tie frm Mytie Shop. Its already cost me a fortune..anyway, themost important thing is here, please have a look :



She is so excited abt her outfit but 4gt abt her hair n make up..look..oh my god..


another messy hair..dear kh..oh my god again
He say he looks like a driver, do u think so?i dont(based on another pic below)
I look smart ok...at least im well kept
Since we are the last group 2 present, we have some time 2 admire ourselves in front of the camera, hehe :)
Kh , Serene & me( I look so uncomfortable)
Our group - Kh, Serene, Me & Yi Jun
-Its so uncomfortable 2 squeezzz a chair with serene, u noe her size la-
Very yeng meh?
Serene & me
The bestest group with the best photo
Kh, me, serene n yi jun
Anyway, after fooling around, when it is time 4 presentation, everyone start 2 get serious...

Preparing...

Dear yi jun prepared 5 pages of text, memorize them and keep on repeating non stop, in front of a wall and a window..he is a scholarship holder..my dear..

AND

FOR ME.....

I want to look like a pro ok....

This are some of our classmates :

Sing Li, Shing Huoy & Pei Ying

Someone say someone look like a nurse


Serene, Me & Elaine!!!


Sweet and adorable Carissa( Sorry so blur..)

Messy class

So, hows our presentation? Ok lo..we make it la...hahaha. Anyway its a tiring day..i wanted t o update it first but serene got first..so lame. Anyway..we laugh at each other 4 the whole morning..kh n serene: thanks 4 ur hair comment..


1 comment:

Mitch Tay said...

喂!记得常碰我的部落格的场哦!
http://kimichii.blogspot.com/