Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy week

Firstly im so sorry 4 not updating this few days, so sorry 2 those who are reading my blog constantly..

Coming on :
1. i had a microeconomics assigment 2 hand in this week, and the fabulous thing is we HAVEN'T started!!

2. Buisness IT assigment next monday, and again we HAVEN'T started!!

3. Buisness statistics test in 9.30hours time.

Done :
1. Hubungan etnik presentation. ( I will post up later)
**"Thx" 4 the hair comment

2. Tons of homework.(Done only a few)

3. My weekend jobs

It is very very tiring 4 me..although u may say this is only a tiny thing happen in ur busy daily life, but 4 me-----stresss....i have been using my brain 4 everi single minute im awake. I admit i cant handle stress well but at least i wont go crazy..so y i stil cant put aside relationship problems..Its actually nothing 2 worry, but i cant stop myself from thinking 2 much..plus the enviroment is giving me more n more pressure..

ITS TIME TO FACE THE WORLD!!

But

Im EXHAUSTED..

No comments: