Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blood donation

Thereis a blood donation campaign in my college yesterday, today and 2mroro...yesterday kh n serene asked me 2 go n donate my blood..bt the usual me la(reaction a lot)..however...2day...i decided to be brave n so i act so so manly...
i went to donate my blood without fear!!haha..


blood donation campaign


me registering

My classmate, Pei Ying doing her blood test, she is damm scared...hehe

I look so happy during my blood test...my blood group is'o' wo...

posing - sampat

sumthing to test ur blood group

Me & Pei ying preparing for the blood donation(she reli pretends to be so calm..)

Ms serene is playing a fool when the nurse is helping out..


OMG, She poked the needle in!!

so calm..hehe


Pei ying

so pain meh? not really la...



still have time to "zi pai"during blood donation..hehe

one of the 'zi pai' pics

kh likes my blood....



Bravo me..

My blood..a bit geli lar...


Pei ying, shing huoy, serene and kh waiting 4 me..


Its my very first time..and actually i quite proud that i hav the courage 2 donate blood...we are treated with cakes and hot milo after that..together with a small gift(mineral water, certificate, junkfood(healthy meh?) and a pen)..anyway..this is a great experience..

Really thanks to serene, kh and sing huoy for waiting 4 me in the process and miss the english class..thanks.

**pictures taken mostly by kh, partially be me and serene

1 comment:

aL said...

wow. when u go fr blood donation? u shud cal me. hahas. i havent donate my blood yet. da doctor put me aeroplane.hehhees