Wednesday, December 24, 2008

thx classmates!!

Well..a few days before, im sick..terrible flu plus hectic life, made my flu got even worst..so its like impossible to celebrate x'mas, but then..my cute classmates came out with the plan that they wana celebrate x'mas and exhange presents..or sumthing lidat

haha..look at the photos below..my class resp bought all of us a x'mass hat..
santa driver khai hern
me in theresa tutorial class
cute classmate who planned everithingshi ting beside the driver seat
everione wear RED today!!

Honestly, a different x'mas.
Looking at people buying, giving and receving presents, i wana have one too!!! so sad....
Anyway, my classmates bought me one, a memo holder i think...
Celebrating x'mas need a fortune,
since im not that rich,
so luckily i need not have to buy presentsssss 4 partners and frens
in fact
i dun care how much to spend
is js who shall i spend this money to?
I have two dream x'mas
til now i have never achieve yet..
going out eif kh, st and yy 2mr..hope i reli do enjoy it

No comments: