Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday, Saturday and Sunday

I finished my semester exam on friday, which means semester holiday started...shud be happy, but now im wondering whether i shud hate it or not..

Friday afternoon, right after i finished my exam, i went to Pulau Tikus DAP service center..

Wait..Im here to emphasis im NOT a MEMBER of ANY POLITIC ORGANISATION or whatever..

so, y i go there? I was 'invited' and asked by my aunt to do sum calligraphy thing as the next day was the opening of the service centre..how can i reject my aunt? so i went. No i rushed dere. Kh drop me there...thx

So, dis is the calligraphy..



i was so damm bored b cause i noe no 1 dere.. den i hav to wait n wait 4 sum1 to fetch me home.. and the DAP service team had some meeting n ceremony dat nite..wait wait......

But i did sum helping..although not much as i can do..

DAt nite, they were just doing some simple 'ceremony' to "Mansuhkan ISA"

Candles were lit all around the service centre compond
I was helping
Candles lit symbolic object in a peacefull way
YB Koay Teng Hai - ADUN NEGERI of Pulau Tikus, my uncle too,haha!
Some cute pics where u cant c in most YBsss,hehe..
I was invited to attend the opening next day..yaya..anyway, i went to help out, early b4 the opening ceremony..lets look around the service centre 1st..
flyers to be distributed
a board full of invitation cards
tons of flowers
banner
banner 2
banner 3
banner 4- the mouse are the symbol of the particular service team
Its Pulau Tikus(老鼠岛) ok..
3 young, medium n old mouse represent- Hope, Justice and Harmony
haha!!my calligraphy at the centre of the stage!!
火箭娃娃key chain
when i reach dere abt 10pm already, so register as a working committee
Fooling around while registering
Im a working committee
breakfast-phaik see n hean Hong (YB's son 1, cousin)
Hean Hooi(YB's son 2,cousin)
Everi 1 was so busy dat morning..
Camera Man
Phaik see
Phaik see 2-sampat
Jin Yan-wad kind of pose is dis?
Jin Yan 2
Can anybody tell me wad are dey doing?
the MC
Super busy lady-YB's wife, aunt
The press
Before the ceremony started, the YBssss arrived, shook hands wif dem, dey are so friendly

Me & YB Lau Chin Tong
YB刘镇东

Me & YB Jeff Ooi

YB Chong EngMe & YB 郑雨周

Me & YB Koay Teng Hai

The ceremony started when Chief Misnister YB Lim Guan Eng arrived..

Welcome

Opening ceremony
Im asked to pass the sourvinier to YB Koay for CM YB Lim Guan Eng
CM & YB Koay family
CM in NTV 7 press conference
Working committe

At last - lunch, not feeling well after dat

I rushed home afterdat, fetch my sis to tuition, fetch her home and rushed to work.. Dats the end of my satuday..

Sunday, went to work, swimming and dinner, rushed here n dere..so tired..

Monday morning, woke up by mum early in the morning, take grandma to c doctor, fetch her to market, rushed back &......

I wonder i can 'enjoy' my holidays now..haih..happy holidays..

3 comments:

KazkiBear said...

好像很好玩酱
你就好啦

贤钧 said...

生活蛮充实的嘛!加油咯....

刘峻佑 said...

hoho..
我看到陈春好。。应该是她吧。。