Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Class Genting trip

Helo everyone, it has been ages since i had written in English,
will write more next time.
My semester exam,
went to Genting Highlands wif my classmates,
dont wana comment on how i feel
here are all the pics..

Me outside the hotel room,
looks so fat in that shirt


my 1st cup of coffee in 3 days
PS: im addicted to coffeeMy lunch n dinner

kh n st fooling around

met wen ya n bro

couple 1 : sim n xc
couple 2 : kh, st

AND


gorgeous ME..
....

KH: y all my photos u took, when i see i dun feel comfortable?

KH : u shud take when i take off my specss
In the vietnam restaurant


Here are my classmates :

st, me n kh

me n kh

st n me
py n st

sim n jj

kh n sim

bee see n me

wen ya n me


some of us in the vietnam restaurant
the food are 'js ok nia' n xpensive..

some of the gurls

me bullying wen ya bro..kaka



due to some xxx,
i cant put up many pics.
unfortunately some cant be uploaded.
new sem had begun,
investment game started again,
ALL THE BEST FLEXUS!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

好久没有去云顶玩了。。。
虽然拜五也会去但是为了工作的。。。

幸福王子 said...

Enjoy ur trip ya ~
I seem have so long time didnt go to Genting d ~

Xing Tells You said...

hair short d wor~
I want to go Genting!!

lock said...

new semester, new life, enjoy it!