Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Investment game final presentation

after 2 months ++ of torture
and here we are at the final stage..
I was the chosen CEO n all my members do really helped me alot..
frankly, this game really killed a lot of my cells and nerves..
all of the members gathered at my hse at around 5 am for hair n make up and final rehersal


weng kit


the presentation start around 9am




on stage


i think for Q n A





our group photo


the girlsthe boys


we are flexus fund managment company!!


below is the crazy CEO after presentation




me n elaine saw(secretary)
me n wengkitme n kh
zhi yi



shi yi

st





wei chen



karynkh n wk

wk : stop dat lame pose, u dont look good3 good frensst n wkthe couple



n WE WON THE CHAMPION !!!!!


hehe :)


lunch at VIP room
wif some of our lecturers

Btw, the food is lousy,
even though it was for "VIP"
the prize does not make me happy
learnt alot frm the game
n get to know the bright n dark side of my frens

its over, n phew...
im still tired!!

No comments: